Who is it for?
What is Peak Performance & Wellbeing Coaching™?
How does it compare to the other roles in an artist's team?
Peak Performance Coaching - What's the opportunity?
Dan's 6P's Peak Performance & Wellbeing Coaching Framework™ for DJ's & Producers - at a glance
What will I achieve working with you?
* Rewire what you believe to be possible for you and give you the tools to access much more of your potential.
* Gain a toolbox of strategies that enable you to create a thriving, winning mindset.
* Breakthrough fears and limiting beliefs that hold you back.
* Learn techniques to rewire and unlock the subconscious mind, the part of your brain that is 1 MILLION times more powerful a processor than your conscious mind.
* Instil habits that are designed to build incredibly strong foundations
* Grow your confidence and self-belief to amazing new levels, building your music business from a place of strength and happiness.
* Be able to access the right physical and mental states whenever you need, which dramatically improves results
* Develop your mental resiliency and be able to deal with challenges much more effectively.
* Develop your self-awareness skills. Whilst it doesn't sound overly sexy, this really is one of THE biggest abilities humans can learn and grow.
* Learn methods on how to improve your mental wellbeing.
* Look after your mind in such a way that enables you to achieve high performance levels over the LONG TERM (so many people burnout due to focusing only on the short term).
* Develop your EQ (emotional intelligence), a highly valuable and powerful skillset.
* Learn how to make happiness the centrepiece of your life which will consequently help you constantly grow, evolve and achieve at a much higher level.
* Become incredibly resourceful. Resourcefulness is the ultimate resource.
* Live in happy, passionate and fulfilled state much more often.
* Gain absolute clarity on what it is you want and why you want it.
* Build out strategies on how to achieve what you want in a fun, exciting and passionate way.
* Learn how to most effectively allocate your precious resources - money, time and energy - to achieve the best ROI (return on investment) from both a financial aspect and a happiness and fulfilment aspect.
* Create a customised roadmap to your desired future outcomes, including reverse engineering your targets and determining what's needed to get there.
* Clarity on your core needs, values and drivers as a human being, and how to make decisions and take action in line with these.
* Create a full scale, high quality business plan for your music business.
* Survival and financial budgets and projections, along with estimated timelines.
* Strategy to attain your 1,000 "super fans" which will enable you to have a full time flourishing career in music.
* Greatly increase your performance and productivity levels.
* Make every minute of your time stretch further and be more effective in everything you do.
* Learn how to execute at much higher levels.
* Implement tools to enable access to incredible motivation, passion and drive.
* Effectively manage unhelpful people ("stoppers") in your life, ensuring they don't derail from your dream vision.
* PLANNING of personalised strategies in each of the "Diamond Pillars" of your business of 1) Products; 2) Operations; 3) Marketing; 4) Sales. This is crucial in maximising the chances of creating and maintaining a thriving music business.
* Set up all crucial infrastructure for your music business.
* Learn about the psychology of exercise and nutrition, and how to apply this to positively impact your life and results.
* Master your mindset regarding health and fitness.
* Breakthrough destructive health habits.
* Use psychology to create motivation and drive, in order and hit your physical health targets.
* Grow your self awareness around what your body needs to thrive and then create a personalised nutritional plan around it (including day to day, at gigs, and touring).
* Build a personalised exercise routine, that is designed both to be enjoyable and get you a strong body and achieve cardiovascular fitness, giving you a solid physical foundation to build your life and music business around.
* Instil powerful sleep and recharge habits into your life.
* Ensure a better quality of life along with higher chances of increased longevity of your life.
* Have higher energy levels.
* Achieve greater focus and improve your productivity.
* Increase your confidence as your body image changes.
* Learn the Wealth Builder system which enables you to effectively manage your money and build your finances over the long term.
* Implement 'The Diamond Pillars Of Your Business' strategy from Module 3:
A. Creating and packaging your products & services, and how to continually improve your music business with ongoing innovation.
B. Operations, including culture, are the energy source of a company. Poorly done, it can dramatically hold back a business over the long run. Executed well, it can springboard your business to great new heights. We give you the roadmap and tools for you to achieve this.
C. Marketing is the oxygen of a business:
> Split into two - sales (short term) and marketing (long term brand building). A company can have the best product or service ever, but if it’s not marketed well, very few people will ever know it exists, let alone buy it.
> We help you create and execute a powerful marketing game plan, ensuring your quality product or service gets seen by the right people; driving revenue. Executing well in this area is absolutely critical if you are to succeed (80% of success in a business is driven by marketing).
> Also crucially, executing a brand awareness and engagement strategy is critical to long term music business success. The power of brand is immense. It’s not enough to just “sell”… you NEED to build a brand, AUTHENTICALLY. This then increases your leverage and earning power over the long term.
> Together we will create a massive content driven marketing strategy and we teach you how to effectively use Facebook, Instagram, Google & YouTube Ads to generate traffic and awareness to leverage your content further.
> Build out sales funnels and website shop front, so you are ready to monetise traffic (when the time is right!)
* Understand the various “money personalities”, which one you are and how to change it to ensure you are maximising.
* Build empowering beliefs around money and your financial blueprint.
* Understand different investment vehicles and how to achieve your financial goals with them.
* Create and implement a game plan to firstly achieve financial security and then financial freedom (if not there already).
* "Your network equals your net worth". Learn how to improve your interpersonal skills to maximise your relationships and ensure you are a net giver (not a taker).
* Develop the types of strong rapport building skills that the most advanced networkers in the world possess.
* How to effectively grow your network in an authentic and enjoyable way.
* Learn how to master eye contact and your body language.
* Discover the various personality types and how best to communicate with each.
* Learn about the Personal Environment Triangle and how to implement in your life.
* Strategise how to create the best team around you to leverage your time, and then execute to make it a reality.
Some powerful questions to ask yourself...
Some important truths for you to consider...
With the right information, and crucially, ability to execute well, your potential is INCREDIBLY high
Some key outcomes from dedicating to the6P's Peak Performance & Wellbeing Framework™
For one on one peak performance coaching (sessions are held via Skype or phone), we only take on a maximum of 20 clients at any one time.
This is to ensure we can deliver to the highest of standards, creating a deep and personal relationship every single person and offer an all round more supportive and nurturing experience from start to finish.
It also gives us the capacity to offer the below awesome benefits, which are included as part of the coaching program:
> We are contactable in between sessions via WhatsApp and email.
> After care for one month once the coaching relationship has come to an end, which still gives you access via WhatsApp and email.
> Access to our private members only Facebook support and networking group.
This is why our clients feel truly supported, nurtured and inspired every step of their journey.
The desire for instant gratification and searching for happiness and wellbeing in some future event, circumstance, achievement or material item, are the fastest routes to living a f*cking miserable life. In the music industry this is a particularly big issue and the widespread desire to want what others have and not be happy and fulfilled until they have it, is a seriously bad way to live life.
The music industry is also a hotbed for creating poor mental wellbeing. Our Peak Performance & Wellbeing Coaching™ program is jam packed with strategies and techniques that help people not only overcome this big issue, but to give them what they need to absolutely thrive. We have a lot to say on this topic. We’ve explained more about the huge importance of this, the potential consequences of not managing it effectively and the amazing upside of getting it right, on the video on this webpage.
Mindset is by far the most important aspect of achieving the results we each want in life and is why we’ve made this the biggest module of the program. It feeds into and impacts ALL other areas of our lives. By creating and instilling your powerful new habits and mental constructs, we develop an incredible backbone upon which you can build your future upon. By learning how to enjoy the journey…the building and creation of your life’s story, rather than only enjoying “the stuff” that comes from your efforts, your life’s experience will totally transform. In the other modules of the framework, we also focus on how to achieve the things you want in life and your music career, however our point is that without mastering your mindset, all of it will be pointless if you’re not happy, fulfilled and living in a beautiful, positive and energised state.
- Promote and embody mental wellbeing throughout your life.
- Grow your confidence in all areas of life.
- Rewire the unhelpful beliefs about yourself, others and the world, that hold you back.
- Breakthrough fears that limit your action taking, and your results.
- Re-programme the subconscious mind, to make behavioural patterns predominantly helpful, constructive and empowering.
- Build mental and emotional resiliency so you can deal with whatever life throws at you much more effectively.
- Increase your focus levels.
- Learn how to change and master your state of mind to maximise every scenario you’re in, leading to consistently better results.
- Develop the ability to live in a beautiful, positive state, much more of the time.
- Learn how to make happiness the centrepiece of your life which will consequently help you constantly grow, evolve and achieve at a much higher level.
- Garner the ability to execute and take massive action.
- And so so much more.
The vast majority of people have forgotten (or even never realised) that the most important part of life is to live in a beautiful mental state and to be happy. Sounds fluffy we know, but it really is crucial. Happiness is not just an art, it is scientific too. This means we can systematically LEARN how to be happy.
Happiness and fulfilment in life lead to success. The other way around is rarely true. This is why learning how to master our mindsets and achieving physical and mental wellbeing is so critical, if we’re to access our peak performance levels and achieve the things we really want be, do, have and contribute in life.
Whilst the first “P” in the program is the most important (and as previously mentioned it very much feeds into ALL other areas of our lives), we most definitely need to invest a lot of energy into the other five areas if we’re to achieve the goals we’re aiming for. You can’t drive a car that has 3 flat tyres! Well, not safely, comfortably, successfully, or quickly anyway.
This part of the program is where we gain CLARITY. To get where we want to go in life, much like a sat nav system, we firstly need to know:
1. Where we are currently.
2. Where our destination is (what we TRULY want).
3. The potential routes.
4. The obstacles and restrictions that are in the way.
These map to the below:
1. Gain awareness of what assets/resources/skills etc we have, what ones we’re going to need, what knowledge can we use from the past. We then use this to our advantage.
2. We need to ensure that “what we truly want” is in line with our core human needs and our core values (our DNA). We do this both for your music career as well as the other areas of life important to you. This is because sacrificing one or some over the other, usually leads to regret based issues down the line.
3. Having the right strategies, the right plan, the right tools for the job. Having a spoon to eat a steak is the same as having the wrong strategies, plan and tools for your endeavours.
4. We need to get clear on what is, and could, get in the way, and also importantly what the cost of achieving what we want is. If we’re to achieve what we want we MUST be wiling to do whatever it takes to overcome those barriers and be willing to pay the associated costs/sacrifices too.
Through the R.A.F Clarity Model™, F.O.M.C.A.P Pre-Execution Process™ and the R.O.S.E.S Success Roadmap™ sub-modules, we enable our clients to achieve all of the above.Everyone has different ambitions and varying levels of achievement they want. Not only is that ok…it’s actually awesome! Remember, it’s all about happiness and fulfilment over the long term. If you’re happy with your current circumstances, then that’s fantastic and we couldn’t be happier for you. However if you’re not, then you must either step up and make the necessary changes, and if you are unwilling or unable to do so, then you need to adjust your expectations downwards and not complain. That’s the truth…however hard it may be to hear.
The final sub-program of this module is The R.A.P.P.S.S Business Plan Creator™. As a DJ and/or producer, it’s important to recognise that YOU are a business and YOU MUST approach, organise and run your music endeavours as such if you’re to maximise the chances of making continued progress towards your goals. Together, using our model, we will create a business plan for your music business (and if you already have one, we can review, analyse and improve as needed).
A key thing to remember is that our actions MUST map to our ambitions. It’s important that we are realistic and practical. If you have huge ambitions (for example to become a millionaire, tour the world, have millions of fans and become one of the biggest artists on the planet), this will come at the cost of an insane amount of hard-work, dedication, self discipline and personal sacrifice. You cannot achieve the 1%ers lifestyle unless you’re matching (or even exceeding) what the 1% had to do accumulatively to get there. If you have ambitions to live a top 10% lifestyle, then you you will have to match (or exceed) those people. Top 30% lifestyle, match (our exceed) those. And so on. Most industries are competitive, however the DJ & producer industry is particularly crowded, and so the stuff we’ve just mentioned are even more important here.
If you have a natural talent then that’s great, however it is NOT a substitute for hard work. If someone doesn’t have a natural talent (or hasn’t found it yet), we believe that with hard work and dedication, everyone can develop their skills in something. It comes down to what you want to spend your time on in your music business, what you enjoy and then what you want don’t and therefore want to outsource to others to do on your behalf.Crucially, we also believe that whilst each human has a different level of potential, the vast majority are operating significantly below that potential. That is why commitment and hard work often trumps raw talent. 80% of 100 is the same as 40% of 200! Finding an edge wherever possible can, over time, accumulate to make all the difference.
Every single human on the planet has this in common…we each have 24 hours, 1,440 minutes, 86,400 seconds in a day. How we choose to allocate those hours, minutes, seconds, and how EFFECTIVE and PRODUCTIVE we are with them, is a significant factor in determining how successful we are.
Again, it’s important that our actions are mapping to our ambitions. So if you’re scrolling on Facebook for 3 hours a day, watching Netflix for 4 hours and you only have 1 hour left to focus on your music business, chances are not much progress will be made.We all have different levels of rest and recharge we need. Some people need 6 hours sleep, some 8, others 10. Some need 1 hour to decompress, others need 3. That’s all cool. It’s about ensuring that we’re allocating our time to the things most important to us (and that we really need) and cutting away all the B.S. stuff we give our time to. And then in that time we’ve allocated to the important stuff, that we’re absolutely firing on all cylinders to MAXIMISE. Regardless of whatever it is we’re trying to achieve, it is absolutely certain that winners in any field, any industry, have a disproportionate ability to maximise.
With our Zonal Productivity System™, S.W.A.N Performance Method™ and the M.A.S.S-T Results Framework™, we give you the tools to achieve just that. Time is by far THE most precious commodity on the planet, and so being able to do loads more with yours, is in our opinion, one of the greatest gifts you can give to yourself.
Specifically for your music business, we have created a powerful additional sub-program called P.O.M.B.S - Diamond Pillars™ of your business. This is a huge program absolutely packed with tools, knowledge and strategies designed to help you develop a music business built to succeed. In this part we create the strategy around it and in the 5th P (Prosperity) we execute to make it happen. Go to "Prosperity" below for further details.
The mind-body connection we each have is huge. Our mental state impacts our physical state, and our physical state impacts the way we think, feel and behave. When we’re running on empty, it negatively impacts all other areas of life.
Each person has a different threshold for when their fatigue begins to adversely impact them and a different one again for when they will snap. Every single person has these limits, but OVER TIME, these limits can be expanded. Dan openly talks about his own experience with this back in 2010/11 and how he thought he was operating close to peak levels when in actual fact he was in the pre-burnout zone and eventually went into the full burnout zone. This had a devastating impact on his life and is one of several key catalysts that spurred him into making many drastic changes in his life and subsequently becoming a peak performance and wellbeing coach.
Similar to what we said earlier about the music industry and mental wellbeing, it can also be very detrimental to physical wellbeing too (again, check out the video for more info). It’s crucial that we implement strategies that promote and embody wellbeing over the long term. Here are just a few benefits of our P.E.A.R.S Health Framework™:
- Better sleep.
- Implement a healthy, nutritious eating plan.
- Implement an exercise plan that works FOR YOU. If it’s something you enjoy then it’s easier to follow through consistently.
- Breakthrough destructive health habits.
- Master your mindset regarding health and fitness.
- Ensures a better quality of life along with higher chances of increased longevity of your life.
- Have higher energy levels.
- Achieve greater focus.
- Improve your productivity.
- Increase your confidence as your body image changes.
By building physical (and mental) toughness, it means our resiliency to the external environment is strong. In many cases, we cannot control the external circumstances occurring in our lives. But with commitment and dedication, we can control our physical and mental states, which means that whatever life ends up throwing at us, we are much much better equipped to deal with it. In turn this improves our overall quality of life and increases our longevity of life too.
Dan’s P.E.A.R.S Health Framework™ is an effective approach to ensuring your physical wellbeing thrives and has a positive knock on effect across your whole life. Internal and external health are BOTH very important, and by pro-actively applying this model, you can systematically improve yours continuously.
Our belief is that the current education system is failing people on many levels. Much of what is taught is really not of value in the real world. Having more softer skills (internal, mindset and EQ (emotional intelligence)) being taught would be a big big step forward. But importantly, so many people are not given the tools to effectively manage their own money, which immediately sets them up to be on the back foot in life.
Management of ALL our resources is super important. Money, time, energy, skills, knowledge. We each have a certain amount currently and how we allocate them is crucial. With the exception of time, we can also grow each of these resources directly. Even with time, we can make ours work harder by “leveraging”. How do we do this?
1) By creating passive income streams, and;
2) Building a team of people that you can outsource a) the lower value activities you don’t like or aren’t good at, and; b) even the higher value activities you don’t like or aren’t good at. Remember what we said about the ability to MAXIMISE!?
The M.A.M.M.S Wealth Builder Tool™ is a simple yet powerful method to gain full control over the management of your finances, so you can make this resource your absolute friend, and not something filled with fear and dread. With this, you will be implementing a system that stops you having more month than money at the end of each month, and importantly enables you to build your various “money pots” over time.
The C.R.A.B.B Accumulator™ is a much more in depth sub-program that really dives into the nitty gritty of finances and wealth, both from mindset and practical, real world achievement standpoints. Here are some of the core elements:
- Understand the various “money personalities”, what one you are and how to amend it to ensure your maximising.
- Build empowering and constructive beliefs around money and link to your financial blueprint.
- Learn how to increase your intrinsic value.
- Understand different investment vehicles and how to achieve your financial goals with them.
- What passive income vehicles are real and what ones are absolute B.S.
- Build your personal and/or business brand which increases your leverage and your earning power over the long term (in any field/industry of interest or career path).
- Understand what financial security and financial freedom are.
- Create and implement a game plan to achieve 1) financial security and then 2) financial freedom.
Remember the P.O.M.B.S - Diamond Pillars™ of your business sub-program we spoke about back in module 3 (Performance & Productivity)? Well this is where we actually implement and execute the strategy we created there.
This is a huge program absolutely packed with tools, knowledge and strategies designed to help you create, or make, your music business, that is built to succeed. Here’s a brief reminder of what to expect:
- Creating and packaging your products & services, and how to continually improve your business with ongoing innovation.
- Operations, including culture, are the energy source of a company. Poorly done, it can dramatically hold back, or even kill a business over the long run. Executed well, it can springboard your business to great new heights. We create the roadmap for you to achieve this.
- Marketing is the oxygen of a business. Without oxygen, it will die.
More accurately, this is split into two - sales (short term) and marketing (long term brand building). A company can have the best product ever, but if it’s not marketed well, very few people will ever know it exists, let alone buy it. Conversely a company can have a mediocre product and excellent marketing and sales strategy and execution, and actually do quite well. We want you to have a great product/service, with great operations and fantastic marketing…your diamond pillars! We help you to create and execute a powerful marketing game plan from the bottom up, ensuring your quality product gets seen by the people who want and need it, driving revenue. But also ABSOLUTELY crucially, executing a brand awareness and engagement strategy, as this is critical to long term business success. The power of brand is immense. It’s not enough to just “sell”…you NEED to build a brand.
We also formulate and implement long term strategies specifically focusing on getting your music signed and also building your performance bookings
Relationships (of all kinds - friends, intimate, business, colleagues, family) are an incredibly important part of life. They often determine how loved, cared for and appreciated we feel, the types of opportunities we get, how connected we feel and how supported we are. As with everything in life, some people find this topic easier to navigate than others. However also like everything in life, there are always ways to get much better at it, and even get really good at it (with commitment and dedication of course).
The B.A.R.S Relationship Builder™ can be applied to ANY type of relationship. As with all the “P’s” in our 6P’s Coaching Framework™, we delve into both the deep inner world and then apply outer world strategies. Having this combination approach is incredibly powerful and effective, and is a skillset that is invaluable in the music industry, which really is heavily driven my relationships.
- We look at existing beliefs around different types of relationships.We work on flushing out unhelpful and un-constructive beliefs and build empowering and helpful ones in their place. What we each believe at a deeper level about relationships largely determines how we think, feel and act in relation to them too. This is why is so crucial to get this right. Ever heard someone (or yourself) say “I keep making the same mistake”? That’s due to beliefs and mental conditioning that basically cause them/you to behave in a particular way. We NEED these beliefs and our programming to be working in our favour.
- Did you know that we become the average of the 5 people we spend most time with? That’s f*cking powerful! If we’re around winners most of the time, surrounded by positivity, good energy and success, we will naturally up our game and gravitate towards their level. On the flip side, if we spend a lot of time around negative people who are not doing/achieving/working towards the types of things we want in life, we WILL get pulled down to that level. As with a lot of stuff we teach, simple in theory, less so to consistently execute in real life. But we’ll get you to where you need to be.
- The “state” we’re in, in any given moment determines our effectiveness in that particular situation. Now we do also cover this in more detail in another section, however we apply it specifically here too. Whilst ideology is hard to achieve in practice, it gives us something to work towards. Ideally, we train ourselves to the point where we can have our emotional state, energetic state and physical state all at the optimal level for the task or environment in front of us. With awareness and practice, we can make continued progress and become ever better at accessing the right state at the right time. Your results will literally skyrocket!
- People ultimately like other people who are similar to them in some ways or are like the person they want to become. Being able to build rapport with others is key if we’re to have the type of relationships we want in life, and we teach you how to achieve this with almost anyone.
Remember when we spoke earlier about “leveraging your time”? We now look into how we can do this specifically via building your team in a practical, cost effective and powerful way, that is built for longevity.
Some inspiring words...
Sign up for your free 45 minute phone consultation
Simply follow the instructions below and we will get you booked in.
Do you have questions?
Let's get in touch
Ask us any question, anytime. We're here to make your experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
You can find some of the most regularly asked questions via our FAQ page.
Love your experience? Please tell others (and us). If we can do better, we definitely want to hear from you so we can fix it.