Who's it for?
A quick intro to our methodology
Why would we want to use your services?
British employees lose 35.6 days per year of productive time due to health related absence and presenteeism [Britain’s Healthiest Workplace, 2018].
Ill mental health costs UK employers up to £42bn per year in absenteeism, presenteeism and lost revenue (before legal costs) [Deloitte Report, 2017].
1 in every 4 employees will have a mental health challenge at work. Stress can amplify these challenges [HSE.GOV.UK, 2019].
88% of job seekers actively consider the mental health policies of potential employers [Robert Walters Recruitment Consultancy].
Applying our 6P's Peak Performance & Wellbeing Coaching Framework™ specifically to the corporate world.
* Mindset is crucial to performance and is why this section is so large. We deem it to be the most important part of the framework.
* Work to master the internal world (psychology), making our efforts in the external world much more effective.
* The internal world is where things such as beliefs (both positive/empowering and negative/limiting), emotions, feelings, habits and patterns are created and stored. Confidence also comes from here.
* Includes sub-frameworks:
M.P.H Mindset Builder™
N.I.P Recharge Methods™
* Rewire what you believe to be possible for you and give you the tools to access much more of your potential.
* Breakthrough fears and limiting beliefs that hold you back.
* Learn techniques to rewire and unlock the subconscious mind, the part of your brain that is 1 MILLION times more powerful a processor than your conscious mind.
* Instil habits that are designed to build incredibly strong foundations
* Grow your confidence and self-belief to amazing new levels, building from a place of strength and happiness.
* Be able to access the right physical and mental states whenever you need, which dramatically improves results.
* Develop your mental resiliency and be able to deal with challenges much more effectively.
* Develop your self-awareness skills. Whilst it doesn't sound overly sexy, this really is one of THE biggest abilities humans can learn and grow.
* Learn methods on how to improve your mental wellbeing.
* Look after your mind in such a way that enables you to achieve high performance levels over the LONG TERM (so many people burnout due to focusing only on the short term).
* Develop your EQ (emotional intelligence), a highly valuable and powerful skillset.
* Learn how to make happiness the centrepiece of your life which will consequently help you constantly grow, evolve and achieve at a much higher level.
* Become incredibly resourceful. Resourcefulness is the ultimate resource.
* Live in happy, passionate and fulfilled state much more often.
* We implement tools and strategies that enable us to gain clarity on the journey ahead, and laser focus on what needs to be done.
* Gain absolute clarity on what it is you want and why you want it.
* Build out strategies on how to achieve what you want in a fun, exciting and passionate way.
* Create a customised roadmap to your desired future outcomes, including reverse engineering your targets and determining what's needed to get there.
R.A.F Clarity Model™
FO.M.CA.P Pre-Execution Process™
R.O.S.E.S Success Roadmap™
* Clarity on your core needs, values and drivers as a human being, and how to make decisions and take action in line with these.
* This leads to better quality decisions and more effective actions by the individual, as there are no internal conflicts or incongruences.
* The ‘real world’ tools and strategies that we teach and integrate into people’s lives to greatly increase performance levels across the team.
* Learn how to most effectively allocate precious resources - money, time and energy - to achieve the best RORI™ (return on resources invested™) from both a financial aspect and a happiness and fulfilment aspect.
* Make every minute of time stretch further and be more effective.
* Implement tools to enable access to incredible motivation, passion and drive.
* Effectively manage unhelpful people ("stoppers") in your life, ensuring they don't derail from your vision.
* PLANNING of strategies in each of the "Diamond Pillars" of the business (where applicable) of 1) Products; 2) Operations; 3) Marketing; 4) Sales.
* Includes sub-frameworks:
The Zonal Productivity System™
The S.W.A.N Performance Method™
M.A.S.S.-T Results Framework™
P.O.M.B.S Diamond Pillars™ Planning
* The mind is our CPU (central processing unit) and our physical body is what carries out the tasks assigned by the CPU.
* By creating a healthy body, our energy levels, our resiliency, our strength, are all higher.
* The mind-body connection is a powerful thing and by combining a strong mind with a strong body it gives us an incredible platform to operate and perform at our best in the world more consistently.
The P.E.A.R.S Health Framework™
* Learn about the psychology of exercise and nutrition, and how to apply this to positively impact your life and results.
* Master your mindset regarding health and fitness.
* Breakthrough destructive health habits.
* Use psychology to create motivation and drive, in order and hit your physical health targets.
* Grow your self awareness around what your body needs to thrive and then create a personalised nutritional plan around it.
* Build a personalised exercise routine, that is designed both to be enjoyable and get you a strong body and achieve cardiovascular fitness, giving you a solid physical foundation to build your life and business around.
* Instil powerful sleep and recharge habits into your life.
* Create an improved quality of life along with higher chances of increased longevity of your life.
* Have higher energy levels.
* Achieve greater focus and improve your productivity.
* Increase your confidence as your body image changes.
* Here we devise short, medium and long term strategies around achieving financial goals.
* Like all the 6P categories, it is flexibly applied to each individual to ensure we factor the nuances of their unique set of circumstances.
* Includes sub-frameworks:
M.A.M.M.S Wealth Builder Tool™
The C.R.A.B.B Accumulator™
P.O.M.B.S Diamond Pillars™ Execution
* We look at the practical side of finances as well as the all important psychological side too, which ensures a well-rounded approach to what can be a complex and tricky topic at times.
* Learn the Wealth Builder system which enables you to effectively manage your money and build your finances over the long term.
* Implement 'The Diamond Pillars Of Your Business' strategy:
* Understand the various “money personalities”, which one you are and how to change it to ensure you are maximising.
* Build empowering beliefs around money and your financial blueprint.
* Understand different investment vehicles and how to achieve your financial goals with them.
* Learn which passive income vehicles are real and which ones are B.S.
* Create and implement a game plan to firstly achieve financial security and then financial freedom (if not there already).
* Learn how to increase your intrinsic value.
* Relationships (of all kinds) are an important part of life, and by creating a network of good ones, we increase our ability to achieve our professional and personal goals.
* We work together to integrate the tools to develop skill levels which lead to improved performance in this area.
* Includes sub-framework:
The B.A.R.S Relationship Builder™
* "Your network equals your net worth". Learn how to improve your interpersonal skills to maximise your relationships and ensure you are a net giver (not a taker).
* Develop the types of strong rapport building skills that the most advanced networkers in the world possess.
* How to effectively grow your network in an authentic and enjoyable way.
* Learn how to master eye contact and your body language.
* Discover the various personality types and how best to communicate with each.
* Learn about the Personal Environment Triangle and how to implement in your life.
Some final thoughts...
Do you have questions?
Let's get in touch
Ask us any question, anytime. We're here to make your experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
You can find some of the most regularly asked questions via our FAQ page.
Love your experience? Please tell others (and us). If we can do better, we definitely want to hear from you so we can fix it.